Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Veggie + grapefruit juice drink

Just what a I needed!!! To be refreshed and recharged :) This juice drink made that happen quickly. I love the taste of the greens in it plus the added tangy taste of the grapefruit/lime combo. Went to the lake today with a dear friend. Our kiddo's played for a few hours in the water. I had this for dinner. After being energy sapped by the sun I sure needed this juice.


4 chard leaves
1 cucumber
8 celery ribs
1 lime
1 apple
1 grapefruit



I drank the first half really quickly then walked into my room saw my doterra lemon essential oil and dropped a couple drops in it. Gave it more of a zing.



No time to mess around I gulped it down :)

BLESSINGS!

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!
http://www.mydoterra.com/laurarichards

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow looks tasty.. I love juice, it is very good for health. I prefer noni juice it is organi juice.

Regards,
Organic Noni Juice