Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lime + greens juice drink

I keep going back to this drink. I crave it especially in the afternoon. The greens just refresh me!

1 stalk of celery
1 lime or 2 - depending on how tart you want it
1 handful of spinach
3 rainbow chard's
1 knob of ginger
1 cucumber
1 bunch of parsley


The spinach covered up the ginger LOL. 

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: