Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Goji Berry Green Smoothie Vitamix Drink

HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!!!! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME AS WE HAVE HAD LOTS GOING ON WITH MOVING , OUR OLDEST SON GETTING MARRIED AND SCHOOL STARTING!!!


This is my new FAVORITE smoothie for sure! Ok lets get started.

 K now don't scream and run I know its not pretty but it sure taste great!

3 cups of water
1 cups of ice
3 TBSP of goji berries
2 TBSP of coconut oil
2 TBSP of agave nectar
1/2 a avocado
1 cup of spinach
2 cups or more of mixed berries.

I used blueberry, raspberry and blackberry mixture. I love the tart flavor then the bing of the goji berries oh my yummy!



This drink belongs at the beach under a palm tree in my hands :) Don't you agree?


I drank this after I spent 1 hr 20 mins working out. I felt amazing after I drank this! Instant energy came and  I could always go for more of that. Lets shout out a big AMEN!

Lets chat about goji berries. Some of you may have never heard of them. Well today is your lucky day to learn about them because the benefits are outstanding for your body! Goji berries are a superfood that you won't want to miss out on. As a  antioxidant  they have powerful anti aging properties in them. They win the prize for helping your heart and keeping it strong too! Goji berries contain Oleic acid. So important to have oleic acid in our daily diets. High insulin levels cause a inflammatory in our bodies which then creates aging. So  lets get enough oleic acid each day to stamp out inflammatory  :) Plus sure that oleic acid help with weight loss. Goji berries help with mental clarity too! Research has been shown that they help keep the flu away and build up your immune system. These berries contain energy and that is its most claim to fame! Goji berries help heal your liver, boost sperm production, improves circulation and have anti cancer properties.  Come on can I say enough good stuff?

Do you wanna see these cute goji berries? Wolf berries is another name for them. They come from China and are eaten raw, dried or cooked. You will find them in juices and tea as well.



Go to your local health food store and get some goji berries.

If you are taking a blood thinner please don't consume many goji berries as they can interact with your medication.

BLESSINGS TO YOUR HEALTH :)

BE JUICE ALIVE!!!

1 comment:

GreenCoffee4 said...

Gostei muito de ler o seu post. Ele tem ajudado muito.
Se possível, quanto mais conhecimento vem à sua maneira, espero que você pode atualizar para compartilhar mais informações com a gente. É muito útil.
Sei também de fontes mais informativos que poderiam beneficiar os seus leitores, por favor, encontrar links abaixo
Comprar Somatodrol
Metadrol