Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Apple Orange Raspberry Juice Drink

Sweet fruity juice drink ooooooh yes!!! These fruits blend fantastic together. I added a granny smith apple and then a pink lady apple. Gave it a sweet tarty taste.



1 orange
1 granny smith apple
1 pink lady apple
1.5 cups or more of raspberries


My 4 yo had grapefruits lined up and wanted them juiced into his. He is the grapefruit king LOL! A lemon would also blend well with this drink. Personally I believe the grapefruit took over so I left mine without it.

I betcha you will enjoy this juice drink :)

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: