Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Watermelon + Pineapple Juice Drink

Oh don't you just love watermelon? On a hot summer day it is the perfect treat :) Pretty red and pink color melon is estimated to be 95% water! WOW! Now you know why your children ask for more and more. Most people just need to drink more water and they would feel BETTER plus it would take away that hungry feeling. Hey kids come get your watermelon!

About a 1/3 or  a half of a medium watermelon
1 half of a pineapple




Try out this sweet summer juice drink :)

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

3 comments:

charis said...

this sounds amazing! one is will definitely have to try! can you come just juice for me all the time? lol such great ideas. my old standby is carrot.
my recent post: simple woman's daybook 5.25.11

BLESSED247 said...

I so would come over and juice for you :) I have such a hard time doing just one veggie or fruit.Its gotta be new and exciting.However do have my ole faithful juice drinks I do all the time along with the new ones.

Unknown said...

I actually juiced this combo before searching on it's benefits. I was fasting and started vomiting and after that I had to break but wasn't feeling for any solid food so I came up with this and I fell in love with it. Now I am looking for other ideas. Greetings from Ghana - West Africa