Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pear + Cucumber Juice Drink

Refreshing drink I will say :) Did you know there is a more than 3000 varieties of pears? Ya now wrap your mind around that one! What is even more wild is that a pear tree can live longer than a 100 years and produce fruit even being that old! Pears have a good amount of potassium in them too. Can you tell I like pears? Yep pears are cool! 


3 pears
1 cucumber

If you like add some fresh mint - I added some..........cause I am a minty girl :)



I did juice this drink first without the mint and then half way through stopped and threw it in. Since I love mint I will use it from now on for this drink.

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: