Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pineapple Kiwi Smoothie Vitamix Drink

Oh ya sweet and tangy! Pineapple is a treat at our home. ALL my children love to eat it.  You wanna know something? I was sneaky and used a can of Trader Joe's pineapple. Nope not a fresh pineapple or frozen I dare to say I did use a can! Honestly I prefer fresh or frozen but I had just a can sooooooooooo yes there you have it I am not perfect :)

1 1/2 fresh or frozen pineapple........wait oh yes you can use a can of unsweetened pineapple!
4 kiwi fruits
1/2 cup pineapple juice


K now friends please REMOVE the peels off the kiwi fruits!!!! Kiwi peels CANNOT digest in your gut! That's right they hang out in there. YUCKYYYYY I don't want them hangin out in my tummy or intestines. Sorry to bring up the yuck part but yes I care about your gut! So peel your kiwi fruits :)

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: