Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fennel Juice Drink

Hello friends :)

This is the first time I have ever juiced fennel. There is quite a bit of veggies and fruit that goes in this one. Made a good amount of juice. My Trinity asked for 2nds on it. Trusty took a drink and asked why I put black licorice in it LOL.




2 Fennel bulbs and leaves
2 grapefruits
2 oranges
2 beets
5 carrots
4 apples

Whole lot of goods in there :)

Fennel is good for arthritis and bringing down inflammation. I  felt a energy boost after drinking this. That is always a good thing!

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

1 comment:

ruzzel01 said...

I would recommend it to my grandfather. He might lessen his pain.

l arginine effects