Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cellulite REMOVER Juice OH YAY!!!

Yes cellulite juice you are reading it correctly :) I so should drink this daily! This has grapefruit inside this drink so you know its delicious. m

Now I don't know if this really is a cellulite cure like Dan the juicing man says but so far his juice drinks I have tried are AWESOME! Now when I see that a drink calls for ginger I usually turn it down or delete it. With my  six pregnancies I have tired ginger over and over and it NEVER WORKED for me :(  In this drink I did add it just to see how it would taste........  Well the verdict is in and I LIKE IT with the ginger! Yes imagine that,  I drank it up and enjoyed it :) I feel grapefruits sweeten up drinks so  the combo blends great together.

I have read that you should leave most of the white peel on your grapefruit for added bioflavonoids. Yes more vita C sounds perfect to me!

1 grapefruit taking the outer peel off and leaving as much "white" membrane as possible
2 oranges
1 lemon
1 piece of ginger

I removed all the peels and juiced it all up.



Let me know what you think about this one :)  I have read that grapefruits BURN FAT :)  Ya you know I am the lady at costco digging through the grapefruit bags to find the good ones. I am not ashamed of it one bit! If drinking grapefruit will help me get rid of some cellulite then I want all the grapefruits in the whole worlds LOL! I am not kidding either........ Will all the Redding ladies run to costco and take my grapefruits? My 4 yo son  asks  daily for  grapefruits. We need a grapefruit orchard -oh that sounds so wonderful to me!

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

1 comment:

Amy Cook said...

I made this juice this morning. I am still on the fence about ginger. But, really like the juice. Might make some this evening.