Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blueberry + Banana + Avocado Vitamix Drink

Hey friends! Hope you like this one. My kids loved it. Thankful for the days I can sneak a avocado and have them drink it up! Now none of them saw me put it in this drink or they would all be against it. Guacamole is one thing  but in a smoothie they won't go for it. So I have to be "Mama sneaky"
 at times. Fun to see them slam it down and say oh we love it! Ya it makes me smile!

Who loves blueberries????WE DO WE DO WE DO!!!!

2 cup  blueberries
3 frozen bananas
2 ripe bananas
1 cup water
1/2 cup ice
1 tsp agave nectar
1/2 avocado
1 TBS of coconut oil



I added the coconut oil for added extra goodness :) Coconut oil is so good for you! Reminds me I am almost out and need to get  some more. Do you know it helps kill candida? Yes I think everyone should have some coconut oil in their diet. Candida is so rampant from all the sugar overload we all have consumed at points in  our life. Sugar pushers in almost every isle of the stores. Ok I am going off on a different subject - sorry will stick with the smoothie tonight :)

BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

2 comments:

charis said...

this sounds so yummy! now i need to go buy myself some blueberries so i can make it!

my recent post: how to grow in a life of prayer

BLESSED247 said...

Blueberries are so good!!!Thanks Charis!!!