Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Celery, Spinach, Cucumber and Cilantro Juice Drink + Coconut Water

Do you know I had a Breville juicer delivered to my front door yesterday evening? OH YES I DID!!!!!! Huge unexpected blessing!!!! I will post about my amazing hearts desire being fulfilled  later :) So stay tuned!

I should say this juice is not for sissy la la's its for the juicer that loves greens and the energy kick they get from it. I got this one from Dan the juicing man online. I did hack open a couple young coconuts to place the water inside the mix of the juice drink. Dan calls this one his energy drink. I can see why after I drank it :)



2 young coconuts - take the water out and set aside :
DO NO RUN THE COCONUT WATER IN YOUR JUICER PLEASE!!!

2 cups spinach or less
2 cucumbers
A bunch of cilantro
A whole celery stalk

Juice all the veggies together and then mix the coconut water in with the green juice inside a container, NOT YOUR JUICER!

A real green drink this is and with the electrolytes of the coconut water they are a great combo. I will enjoy this drink again!



I gotta say it was totally fun throwing in my veggies unchopped or peeled. As you can see in the pic I started to peel my cucumber and then thought what am I doing....Love this juicer its got some POWER BABY!!!
God is so good!!!My friend Kristen sent this to me without me knowing!I am still shocked to have a $300 gift sent to my door!!I will save the rest for my testimony post.


BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: