Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Raspberry Tart Vitamix Drink

Do you love raspberries? MY FAMILY LOVES THEM! The combo the the sweet n sour taste makes me want to eat them all :) Now this drink I used my Vitamix. Don't want there to be any confusion if the drink recipes I post are for juicing or Vitamix so I will post them in the title so you will know. You can use any blender it does not have to be a Vitamix. Would love to hear what type of blenders you all use.




3/4 cup raspberries
1-2 banana's
1/2 cup pineapple
3 oranges - peel removed
1-2 TBS of honey

You can use Organic raw agave nectar or stevia if you prefer.
The raspberries and pineapple I used frozen for this tart n sweet drink :)

Victory my 16 month old has a grip on that mug!


Your children will think your the coolest Mama when you pour this drink into ice cube trays.
Its a great snack for them when you don't have time to throw fresh/frozen goods in the Vitamix.


My baby wanted to suck these up right away!

Raspberries are high on the ORAC value.  Also loaded with vita C! Gimme more of those berries please!
Packed  with antioxidants, full of vitamins like vitamin A, B, C, and K. I could list the reasons why you should eat raspberries but will spare you today :)

BE JUICED ALIVE!

No comments: