Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Raspberry Banana Smoothie (Vitamix Drink)

 I can't get enough of sweet n tart drinks :) Any kind of berry is eaten in our home. Oh wow and I read that raspberries can help you burn fat....Now I like them even more!

Here is some info I found about raspberries :

High in ellagic acid, a phenolic compound that may help prevent cancer, inhibit the growth of cancer cells and stop the growth of some cancers.
Its seed oil has a natural sun protection factor. It contains high amounts of polyphenolic compounds known for their anti-cancer properties.
It contains strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid.

Burning Fat

This fruit is packed with fiber and manganese. Fiber helps slow the digestive process so you feel full longer. Manganese is a trace mineral that helps keep your metabolic rate high, which in turn burns fat.



4-5 bananas
2 cups or more raspberries
250 ml "sugarless" cranberry juice
1 1/2 cup ice

I used Knudsen Cranberry nectar juice. If you wanted to sweeten up the juice you may want to add more bananas.



Beautiful color I must say :)



BE JUICED ALIVE!

No comments: