Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blackberry Young Coconut Vitamix Drink

I LOVE young coconuts!!!!!!!

I can say it over and over......

I think you get the point :)



This one I found in one of my raw books but I changed it a bit. I don't follow many recipes to a T.
You use your vitamix or blender for this one. If you don't like the crunch of blackberry seeds then use blueberries or all strawberries and add a banana. I LIKE the crunch of the cacao nibs so I don't let the vitamix run a long time.



2 1/3 cups of coconut milk - not the water inside the young coconuts
1 cup blackberries
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup of young coconut meat
1/4 cup agave nectar
1.5 tsp vanilla extract - alcohol free use the glycerin kind
1 cup ice
2 TBS cacao nibs - raw chocolate with no sugar

I realize not everyone will know what young coconuts are or raw cacao nibs are. If you have questions just ask :)  I bless your quest for health!!!

Check out the benefits to young coconuts!

BE JUICED ALIVE!

No comments: