Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blackberry Orange Sparkling Juice Drink

My family is happy right now :)

Last fall we picked blackberries and I froze most of them. I knew they would used for something very yummy! The blackberries thawed out this afternoon ready for tonight's juice drink. I added some sparkling mineral water to this juice. I must say this one is turned out real  good :)







6 oranges
4 apples
1 1/2 blackberries or less
squeezed some lemon on top of apples
1/2 cup sparkling mineral water per cup of juice

So there is no confusion I poured the sparkling mineral water first in a 1/2 cup into each glass. Then I added the juice that I juiced  on top.


P.S. My husband and I toasted each other, then said that someday we will be "Secret Millionaire's" and be a BLESSING  to many just for fun......


BE JUICED ALIVE!

No comments: