Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pomegranate Juice Drink

Pomegranate = lips puckered up! My very sweet friend gave me some last week. My children LOVE eating them and picking out the seeds to crunch on. I was going to juice the pomegranates with kiwi fruits ......well my children had a different idea...... That would be called lets eat a bag of kiwi fruit in a day and not let Mom experiment with any juicing LOL. Blesses me to the max to see my kids eating  healthy!So I could not complain about the bag being eaten. Besides it only had 6 small kiwi fruit in it. The juice blend turned out great without it :) Don't you just love it when things turn out amazing even though you had another plan in mind? I do ..... ya know surprise kinda things :)


1 pomegranate
2 Bartlet pears
1 large Fuji apple or 2 for sweeter tasting
2 oranges

It was a hit with all my kids :) I will make this one again.

Want to share with you some goodies on pomegranates.  They are perfect for helping heal coronary heart disease, reducing  blood pressure, slowing down breast and prostate cancer plus used for its antibacterial properties. Natural remedies for using pomegranate include getting rid of diarrhea and intestinal parasites! I say DIE DIE DIE parasites! Sorry I tend to be a big aggressive towards them..... Pomegranates are really good when used as a astringent . The benefits would include stopping bleeding noses and gums, toning skin, firming sagging breasts and hemorrhoids. Say what what??? Sagging breasts? Wow maybe one day I will make a concoction and let you know :) I even read that some use pomegranates to lay on breasts to kill cancer! If that is for real dude that is some raw healing!!!! My brain is now thinking on all that we could use this fruit for. God is so awesome to give us fruit to heal our bodies! So eat or drink more pomegranates please :)


BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

3 comments:

charis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charis said...

i have all the stuff for this one! i think i will try it. :) i might sneak some kale in though because i am working on keeping my iron up this pregnancy. looks wonderful though. i have been throwing in like half a cup of pomegranate seeds into all different juices and it adds a nice tartness.

my recent post: a giving of thanks

BLESSED247 said...

Your idea of pomegranates sound delish!