Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Garlic + Tomatoes + Apple Juice

Happy Fall Friends :)

I have always been fond of garlic. There are so many health benefits from consuming garlic. Recently I have learned a new twist on it. I will share later :) But for now the juice recipe!


2 fuji apples
3 roma tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic - or less

Juice this up!!! Now most people know that garlic KILLS viral flu bugs, bacterial infections, yeast/fungus and works great on staph infections. The allicin and the diallyl sulphides in garlic are the "antibiotic" that is sought after. I feel we have so much to gain from the use of garlic. When I feel a cold I take a TBS of garlic mince it up and put it in olive oil and shoot it down my throat. My friend Ronda taught me that about  7 years ago and ever since I have appreciated it! Really cuts colds in half or stops them dead in their tracks. Garlic works on killing worms in your gut. Gasp yes I did say worms. Won't get into all that but garlic is great for killing them along with parasites. Now tell me is this some good stuff or what? I would LOVE to have several garlic gardens!!! I use loads of it so we tend to go through it.



GARLIC - GET IT AND JUICE LOTS OF IT! YOU LOVE THE GARLIC YES YOU DO :)


BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: