Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Serious Veggie Juice Drink

Only vegetables in this juice drink :) Veggie juice drinks give me the MOST ENERGY and I CRAVE them! I might not always like the taste of chard's or deep greens but they just make me feel amazing! I need all the extra energy I can get raising a family pretty much on my own minus the short time my husband is home from work. My husband does like green drinks just so ya know :)

After I drank this I had loads of energy woohoo! 

K here is the serious veggie drink



1 tomato - large
1 red pepper
7 carrots
3 collard greens
3 red chard leaves
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch parsley
1 cucumber
1 mustard green - go easy its spicy

Now if you want this to be sweet and no so serious veggie taste use more carrots or add apples.



BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: