Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Why PH Water?

HEY YOU GIVE ME SOME WATER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Yes that is what I imagine our body says to us often but we don't "listen" and drink up. Most  of us would rather just drink something else. Why is that? So many have been raised on soda pop or juice. We all have been water desensitized and think everything must have some sugar flavor. I am not a flavor hater just a artificial flavor hater LOL. I like REAL things in their pure form mostly. Not just because  its good for me but because I crave whats good for my body. Call me crazy but its true :)  Half the reason to that is so many years of putting "crap" into my body and feeling like CRAP has taken its toll. I started to have low blood sugar in elementary school. You know the days where your parents stick a bottle of Karo corn syrup in front of you and tell you to pour it on your pancakes. Oh yes I did! Then I found out I felt like poop right after. It was not till I had my first baby and found out at 17 I had hypoglycemia. I have found a way to eat since  then  for the most part so I can avoid that blood sugar DIVE BOMB. Thank you Lord!

Your body needs WATER and plenty of it. I would say not just any water but PH balanced water. Lets get to the PH part. So how do we feel when we lack water? What  is good about PH water? What does it do for us? Why do I want to spend the funds on a ph machine or filter? Those are most often asked questions. I am not a doctor or a writer but can give you a bit of my own info and some that I found online to help you  make the choice :)

Well when your body is crying for water you feel tired, no energy, feel sluggish, can't loose weight, have a hard time digesting food and just plain feel like crud. Many people eat "acid" foods daily. Those symptoms occur when your ph is more acid than alkaline. Your body has a hard time trying to neutralize all that we ingest or just inhale in the air around us. When the body becomes more acidic those nasty things called "pathogens" such as bacteria, viruses, candida-fugus, and a whole load of toxins start to just hang in your body. They really like a body that is acidic. You start to have a weakened immune system and then here comes more trouble.....ya no fun! Not trying to put fear into anyone but a acidic body welcomes disease with open arms. NO THANK YOU!

Then what does alkalized ph balanced water do for you? Well it provided hydration and nutrition at the cellular level.  Your cells start to clean themselves from the inside out. Drinking PH water helps cleanse your colon and get the poop out. Yes you know that stuff that's been chillin out in your intestines for a long time? PUKE! Get it out of me! Yes to having more oxygen in your body too! Your cells love that! The higher the PH level the better. Our water machine kicks out 9.5 PH. Plus higher ORP levels means your body has the highest level of antioxidants available. I could spend so much time writing about this! I hope that you read what I have on here so far its quite a bit to read and digest. Trying to give you bits and pieces so you can research on your own what is good for your body and family.

We purchased our PH water system in July of 2010. I had been given from family and friends $200 in cash fr my 35th bday. My husband has won at his work $300. He knew I had my heart set on the dream tree water system so he gave me the cash and said go shopping buy yourself some new clothes. I so needed the new clothes but could not get my self to buy any. The PH water felt wayyyyyy important so I took the plunge and with a very THANKFUL heart bought the water system for $500. To me with our family size that is a HUGE amount to spend! I had looked at the expensive Kangen water systems and could not come up with a good enough reason to drop $5000 on a water machine even if I had that cash for it. Not bashing on kangen at all. I like the water that they put out. The dream tree just "fit" in our family budget and made the most sense. It has EVERYTHING I WANTED OR NEEDED IN A WATER SYSTEM. Very simple machine that sits on my counter top and has one small attachment to our faucet. So EASY to use!!!! Again I could write forever about PH water and why should have it. But really just wanted to give you something to think about :)  Take the meat and throw out the bones baby!

I do have a dream tree link on my blog. If you want more info watch the videos and read all about it. I have never sold one but did sign up to become a distributor to get a better price on my water system. There are no monthly fees and the filters are affordable. I am so thankful that we were able to buy the dream tree water system! God is good! I will always take "health" over new pretty clothes -however those are not things I have but hope to own :)  Thankful to see my husband and children drink PH pure water! Yes THANKFUL!  I do feel the more we learn comes more freedom - we can make so many choices in life so make em good.

As always BE JUICED ALIVE or in this case DRINK PH WATER!!!


 

 

No comments: