Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grapefruit, Beet With Carrots Juice Drink

Hi friends :)

I have been kinda busy! Now homeschooling my 12 yo along with my 1st grader. Plus have two lil ones home and a 11 yo at school. If I started to list what my day looks like you might sign off right now..... God is good and has given us a beautiful family :) I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THEM ALL!

I like this juice drink. You know I like beets so when I found this recipe I knew I would try it.

1 large beet
3 carrots
2 or more grapefruits

Juice them together and drink up. My 6 yo asked for more 3 times! So this must a great taste to it.


Oh my word you can tell by the big smile she likes this juice drink :)

My Trinity makes me laugh!


BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

This sounds AMAZING!!! Can't wait to try it! I LOVE your blog!

BLESSED247 said...

Karen you so sweet :) I am thankful you love this blog!!! My hope is that is will help lots of people start juicing and feel alive!

lee woo said...

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. See the link below for more info.


#alive
www.ufgop.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org