Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Recipes For Juicing

Hello Friends :)

Almost all the recipes are pulled from my raw books or juicing books I have collected over the years. Many of them  I read over and over. I do hope to go to the library and load up on some new books soon. Did not want to overwhelm anyone with a bunch of info so I am trying to keep it short and sweet. At Some point soon I want to talk about superfoods and herbs. I have wanted to strictly keep this juicing/blender recipe blogish thing but the herbs are such a part of my life :)  Some I feel are essential for a healthy life. Juicing is a GREAT way to get vitamins/minerals and enzymes in your body and that's why I love it so much. Wait that's a plus but I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE AND FULL OF INSTANT ENERGY! Herbs help in other areas that will help boost the benefits of your juicing and your healthy life style.

When time allows I would love to get the info out to you all. I am just a mother of 6 with no training other than the reading through the years and what PaPa God has taught me. Have made many juice drinks over the years with some being delicious and some well just yucky. My friend Ronda from Restoration Health has taught me quite a bit too! I am surrounded by amazing Mom's who thrive on feeding their families healthy :)  So many of them are gluten free as well. I feel very blessed to have them in my life! Our pastors wife Beni Johnson is also into juicing and eating very healthy.  She is a goldmine of wisdom :) Keep your eye on her cute face as she has lots to teach us! Thankful to live in a community that welcomes and honors health.

Hope to post some goods about the water machine our family uses.It's a pH of 9.5 so it keeps the alkaline in your body at the right levels. Its also affordable and NOT a two arms and  two legs.

BLESSINGS!!

BE JUICED ALIVE!

No comments: