Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Laura's Favorite CARROT Juice Drink

I could drink this all day long :) Its that good! One thing is for sure I don't enjoy looking orange so it is not a daily drink for me. A few years ago I juiced this drink  for 5 months everyday. My body turned orange and my face would not stop breaking out. I could not figure out why at 27 yo that I was all the sudden having acne. It was the carrots! Soon as I backed off from this amazing drink the acne stopped. The orange looking skin cleared up as well but took longer. Its gotta be the parsley in it that gives me that refreshing feeling that I long to feel. Carrots are just sweet tasting to me. In this juice drink I use green apples :)

Did you know that your liver is your emotional holding tank in your body? Yes it is! So juice up some carrots yo!

7 or more carrots
2 green apples
add a handful or less of parsley






Green apples are amazing :)  If you have LOW blood sugar I would recommend green apples.


OOPS IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD I DRANK IT FAST!

I hope you like this drink as much as I do :) 

Here is some info I found on line.....
Parsley is used for urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones (nephrolithiasis), gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, constipation, jaundice, intestinal gas (flatulence), indigestion, colic, diabetes, cough, asthma, fluid retention (edema), osteoarthritis, “tired blood” (anemia), high blood pressure, prostate conditions, and spleen conditions. It is also used to start menstrual flow,  as an aphrodisiac, and as a breath freshener.

Some people apply parsley directly to the skin for cracked or chapped skin, bruises, tumors, insect bites, lice, parasites, and to stimulate hair growth.

I think the applying it on your skin is a good idea. I will have to try that.

BE JUICE ALIVE!

No comments: