Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Kiwi Vitamix Drink

This Vitamix drink is packed full of goods. My children sucked it down and had NO IDEA it had spinach and swiss chard in it! Can you say way to go Mom! Yes it was beautiful and sneaky watching them finish their drinks. They even ate all the popsicles I made YAY!

2 pears
4 swiss chard leaves - stem taken out
2 cups spinach
1 frozen banana
4 kiwi - peeled
2 cups blueberries
1 1/2 cup blackberries
2 cups ice
1 cup water or more
Add 2 tsp agave

You could also add more banana if you like.

Look its packed FULL of great enzymes!

I did pour some out into a childs cup to soothe my 16 month old :)  Look how much is in there!

These popsicles will be done before bedtime!

Such a great way to get all the healthy food in your children's  tummy!

BE JUICED ALIVE!

No comments: