Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Greens and Pear Vitamix Blended Drink

Here kids come drink your smoothies :)

 My Trinity wrinkled her lil nose and asked me all that I put in the vitamix. I tried not to laugh as I told her all that I threw in there. Then she drank it and asked for more :)  Ah yes it worked again!

I have two smoothie books that I have been trying out the recipes in them. I must say there are some that I can't even drink...... Would you believe that? I have been changing things here and there.

This time I did not take a pic of all the goods in the vitamix but one of the green and red chard. Don't be afraid of these guys really, they are our friends :)


K so I changed this recipe up a bit from the book I found it in.....

2 cups of water
1 cup ice
1 big green or swiss chard
1 big red chard
1/2 lemon
1 1/2 cup spinach
6 dates - you can soak a bit in water if you like
4 D'Anjou pears
1 cups frozen raspberries
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup strawberries or blackberries
1  banana you can add a second if you want it sweeter


Blend it all up! This book says to place the smoothie a glass jar and drink within 24 hrs. In our home things don't just sit around that long.........



Drink it up yum :)

BE JUICED ALIVE!

No comments: