Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 37 Married Mother of 6 beautiful children :) I have 3 deep passions! First is seeing my husband and children thrive in all GOD has for them :) After that I am crazy wild about supernatural healing signs n wonders, miracles and the prophetic :) That list goes on and on... The 3rd would be healthy living.I call this blog "Juiced Alive" because its how I feel when I juice!Juicing and a raw diet mean a great deal to me. I am not 100% raw. I was born and raised in Alaska so I LOVE SALMON and MOOSE MEAT!! Juicing has been a big blessing to my body. I have been doing it for almost 8 yrs now. My children LOVE the hulk drink and many others :) My hope is that this blog will display that it can be simple and enjoyable. I could write pages on the benefits of juicing but I will spare you.........for now :) BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Banana Vitamix Shake

More please!
He got more than me!
That's not FAIR!
Hey can I have the rest?

Oh yes the many things I hear when I make this shake!


 I believe I started making this one about 7 years ago. Its very simple and easy to make. Freeze a bunch of bananas in your freezer. Some like to peel them and place them in the bag in the freezer. I have done that before and dislike how they turn brown even with lemon squeezed on them. So I just throw them in the freezer peel and all. When I am ready to make this shake I run a bit of warm water on them to soften the outside of the peel a bit. Then I cut them off with a knife and place  them in the vitamix.

5 frozen bananas
1 1/2 cups of coconut milk or almond milk
1 cup or more ice cubes

You can add raw chocolate powder. We love the chocolate banana shakes :)
If you want it to be sweeter you could add agave or honey.



As you can see I did not add the chocolate for this one. The request for tonight was a banana shake :)


BE JUICED ALIVE!!!

No comments: